-
March 22nd, 2005, 08:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I wish he'd come back from his hiatis from the board. the dude really added some goofy comedy to the place.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 08:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I was just saying that on Sunday, I guess I shoudl e-mail him
we need his weird-ass back! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2005, 09:14 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Does seem strange without him around. Hopefully he will join us soon. I need to shoot him an E-Mail too and see how he is doing. Think I will do that tonight.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 09:22 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
March 22nd, 2005, 10:16 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I miss him, too.
There's one smiley here to describe him best: [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
March 23rd, 2005, 12:30 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Tony needs time.
He needs time for him and especially time alone with his kids.
He'll come back.
I emailed him yesterday to thank him for the gift he sent me through grail.
-
March 23rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Sorry, but can someone give me the email from mm4 ? The one that I had is not valid and he is not showing on the white board for some time [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
March 23rd, 2005, 05:01 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
March 23rd, 2005, 05:03 PM
#9
Inactive Member
What is a PM andyman ? [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
March 23rd, 2005, 05:23 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Never mind, I told you I am so outdated.
Many thanks !!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks